We carry the best in live poultry and fowl at Dodge Grain Co. Inc. and throughout the spring and summer months we have a steady stream of many rare varieties.
From egg layers and meat birds, to geese and ducks, we have them all, giving you the best in customizing your own personal flock.
All of our poultry stock comes from nationally registered hatcheries that adhere to the N.P.I.P (National Poultry Improvement Plan) criteria.
We carry all poultry and fowl supplies from the big farm to the back yard.
We also carry the best in feed and grains from Blue Seal and Purina Mills as well as EVERYTHING you need for proper care of your poultry!
Attention Poultry customers;
Customers assume all risks with mortality and sexing errors.
There is a 95% chance you will receive hens (females) but all hatcheries claim a 5% mistake rate when sexing.
All sales are final. Absolutely NO RETURNS or guarantees.
Any further questions please contact Jim, Dodge Grain Poultry Manager.